this is the only fucking way, the only fucking way okay?
everyone please read this:)
just wanted to say thank you so much for reblogging this, it’s so amazing to know so many people care and so many people want people to this a full life instead of ending it, just thank you so much, i love you all, and stay strong
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
Please don’t hurt yourself, there are better ways to let out your emotions than that. Let’s just talk, let it out, tell me what’s going on. I promise I will try my best to help you, but you just have to let me try. Look, your situation might not be great right now, but it always gets better. I promise you, we all go through hard times. You’re not always going to feel sad, it will go away. And when it does go away, you’re not going to want scars to remind you of those bad times. So don’t cut yourself, please, it’s not worth it. You will have to live with those scars for the rest of your life, and I promise you that is not what you want. You also have too much to live for to kill yourself! Think of all of the things you’ve been through, all of your hardships, everything you struggled with throughout your life to get to where you are right now. If you can go through all of that, then you can keep going. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and you’re so much better than that. You deserve more than that. I care about you, and I want you to know that. We might not even know each other, but I know that you’re in pain, and I want to help you. So please, let me help you. Tell me what’s going on. I promise I will try my best to help.